Churches of Yorkshire. No. II. Methley.

Leeds. T.W. Green, Commercial Street. 1843. 1843. Soft cover. 25cm, second edition, 20p., 3 lithographic plates, 8 text illustrations, original wraps bound in contemporary half olive green calf, marbled boards and endpapers, ex-library copy with blind stamps & label on lower spine edge of the upper cover, very good (B3). ~ The village church of St. Oswald, Methley, located about six miles from Leeds, dates from the 14th century. The two lithographic views and a church plan were lithographed by George Hawkins from the drawings of J.W. Hugall. Part of a monthly series on the ancient churches of Yorkshire. Item #25697

Price: $25.00

See all items by