Churches of Yorkshire. No. V. - Thirsk.

Leeds. T.W. Green, Commercial Street. 1843. 1843. Soft cover. 25cm, 16p., 2 lithographic plates, 3 text illustrations, original wraps bound in half light green calf, marbled gilt spine title, boards and endpapers, ex-library copy with blind-stamps & label on lower front cover spine corner, very good sound copy (B3). ~ Part of a monthly series on the ancient churches of Yorkshire, the Parish of "Thirsk" being in the North Riding. The original wrappers include a list of subscriber's names. The Thirsk church is in the architectural style called Perpendicular English which prevailed from 1377 to 1546. Item #25700

Price: $25.00

See all items by